Type of real estate :
In a residential area of standing ideal for nature lovers and quiet, the Bois de Strihoux is renowned as the most beautiful area of and for good reason, wooded area, large plot per dwelling and socio-culturally privileged environment. All within walking distance of Brussels and Tournai via the E429. The sports facilities are also numerous (Nautisport, Golf Club, tennis, etc ...) not to mention small and large shops as well as a train station.
Beautiful bright single storey villa, which is rare, offering very spacious receptions as well as a very privileged environment. Both structural and finish materials are of high quality. The attic could be transformed and accommodate three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A dual-flow class D ventilation completes this program.
- Entrance hall with a separate toilet and washbasin of +/- 13m².
- Large living area with open fireplace cassette of +/- 60m².
- Super equipped kitchen partially opened on the living with a breakfast nook of +/- 25m ².
- Additional living area or office of +/- 24m².
- Master bedroom with a bedroom of +/- 17m² and a bathroom with separate shower cubicle of +/- 10m².
- Night hall of +/- 6m² serving three bedrooms of +/- 13m² each and a bathroom of +/- 9m².
- Office with a staircase leading to the first floor of +/- 11m².
- Laundry / back kitchen of +/- 9m² and a double garage with automatic door of +/- 38m².
- Boiler room / Storeroom accessible by the garage of +/- 13m².
- Big attic of +/- 130m² suitable for conversion on +/- 90m².
- Spacious terrace partially covered in tiles.
- Garden hut, electric gate, small vegetable garden, ...